Original topic:

Urgent: Device removal from One UI Beta program

(Topic created on: 12-24-2021 05:08 AM)
Mognar910
Beginner Level 2
Options
Questions

Hi,

I purchased an S21 Ultra which was enrolled into the One UI Beta program. As the carrier has changed, I am receiving a message that "One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed" and unable to withdraw the device from the beta program. 

I am being forced to install the Beta updates, which are causing problems with the device and I do not want the updates installed on or to be a part of the beta program.

I'm hoping someone will see this and be able to remove the device from the program.  I saw a post from someone in a similar situation and he received a message from a mod to DM with the IMEI number. I have already sent a DM with that information and have spent countless hours on the phone with Samsung support trying to get the device removed and no one has been able to assist yet. 

Thank you in advance.

Mog

0 Likes
3 Comments
Mognar910
Beginner Level 2
Questions

I just spent 2 hours going to T-Mobile to have the phone added back to the original carrier the phone was on when the device was opted into the beta program and even after being put back on T-Mobile, I'm still receiving the message that the Beta Features aren't available because your service provider has changed... 

Someone please help...

Thanks

Mognar910
Beginner Level 2
Questions

As a last resort, downgraded the device via Samsung Switch, spent another 6 hours setting up the phone yet again and... still stuck with the One UI beta software being pushed out to my phone.

Please... any dev's here that can remove the IEMI number from the Beta program. I have done everything possible on my end. I know it's Xmas eve... but I'm hoping someone with the power reads this and can help out.

0 Likes
MYTHICAL
Active Level 3
Questions
You and I have to unfortunately factory reset our device to go out of beta
0 Likes