Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ONE UI3.0 FINAL UPDATE

(Topic created on: 12-31-2020 02:21 PM)
rajan88
Active Level 7
Options
Questions
It's been 1 month since beta update for note 10 plus came and we still facing this buggy update.
No news from samsung.wait and wait.
Frustrating everyday. 
Now i regret why i opt for BETA.
THEY LET YOU TO DIE WITH BUGGY PHONE WITH BUGGY 2.0 BETA UPDATE.

Can anyone in samsung plz reply our queries and questions??plzz if u can??
5 Comments
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Questions
This time they have been super slow with beta updates. But you can roll back to stable android 10 if you feel you cant use beta anymore
suhail143
Active Level 3
Questions
bro he is not asked u how to roll back from beta to android 10( 2.5 ) ok he was asked when was the final update of android 11 will releasing for samsung galaxy note 10plus ? ..... so please u just keep quit ok
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Questions
First, I didn't explain how to roll back to stable version. I just gave an advice that he can still roll back to avoid bugs in the beta uodate.
Second, nowhere he asked about stable android 11 release date.
Third, FK U
0 Likes
suhail143
Active Level 3
Questions
frst correct ur spelling bro then **bleep** ur self u only ok thnk u **bleep** ur self u only
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Currently, we would be unable to speculate on official update release date. We assure you that the official update would be released soon. Any news regarding official Android 11 release will be notified in Samsung Members app > under Notice section.

Or you can also check for updates on your device via Settings>> about device>> tap on software update.

You can also send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes