Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Finger print reading and registering issue

(Topic created on: 10-19-2022 05:20 AM)
smartest
Active Level 4
Options
Questions
I'm facing terrible issue with the finger print reader, never reading an existing finger print. So I had to remove and add new one. But find the below error and never able to register new print. This is really bad...

6 Comments
djprem
Active Level 6
Questions
Never faced this issue so really can't guild u on this buddy.
Did you try clearing the cache through recovery? It tends to fix a lot of minor bugs caused during Android Version Jump.
0 Likes
smartest
Active Level 4
Questions
Can you guide on how to do this? This action is new for me.
0 Likes
djprem
Active Level 6
Questions
Connect your phone to mac or pc using usb cable; switch off using notification power option. Once the charging animation appears , press and hold : volume up and power ; you will boot into recovery. Now wipe the cache n reboot.

It will take 2 battery cycle for the phone to settle down as it generates new backend mappers.
0 Likes
smartest
Active Level 4
Questions
I've performed this action and the 2 cycle assume to be finished as well. Still continues the same way. Any idea to explore further?
0 Likes
djprem
Active Level 6
Questions
Roll back to one ui 4.1
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member, 

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you please report this feedback in the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report an error is as below: 
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes