Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Downgrading to android 11

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 11:28 PM)
princedua
Active Level 3
Options
Questions
Biggest mistake I ever did was downloading/upgrading to samsung ui beta 4.0. It seems like samsung has just pushed the ui 4.0 but has never looked about numerous problems going into S21 series. 

India is only country kept far behind when comes to samsung updates and when finally we have the update after a long time then there are soo many problems going along into the phone while using it. I think im done with samsung now and S21 would be my last phone for this company. 

AFTER UI 4.0 BETA UPDATE - 
Application keeps crashing, phone gets heat up, phone keeps running slow, fingerprint also responds slow and facing alot more major & minor problems.

Can anyone guide me to downgrade this ui and go back to android 11 without loosing any data ? 

8 Comments
Jnsn
Active Level 6
Questions
It's your mistake, don't blame samsung. The whole point of it being a beta build is to get inputs from the community and users.
Stop being a crybaby and read samsung 's own post on how to downgrade back to a stable build or watch some YouTube guide.
princedua
Active Level 3
Questions
Stop being a dumb and read the post again you dumb **bleep**.. I pointed everything i am facing using the phone and writing in the community only. So stop giving your stupid ideas here and Infact you should go and cry on your mother's lap.
0 Likes
Jnsn
Active Level 6
Questions
Kid1633977265577.gif
0 Likes
princedua
Active Level 3
Questions
Stop showing your moron face here.. And get it checked with ur family. 😂
0 Likes
Jnsn
Active Level 6
Questions
Why so sour?
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

You can re-install software by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased.

All data which had been backed up before installing the beta software can be recovered, but there may be limitations in recovering data that was created after installing the beta software.

If you need assistance, Samsung Service Centres support the reinstallation of official software.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rahfreak
Active Level 3
Questions
Lol...u really r annoying. Its called beta for a reason.
0 Likes
Tarunbetya
Active Level 3
Questions
Yeah, bugs are expected. You Shouldn't have downloaded beta version.
0 Likes