Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cannot check status/deregister from One UI Beta Program

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 01:20 AM)
Shoishob1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Questions

My Samsung account was created 7 years back and in a different country (not USA). And I moved to USA and recently bought a z flip 3 5G phone. I registered for the one UI Beta program and was using the beta version of one UI 4.0. Recently I decided to change my country information to USA and called Samsung customer care and initiated the process. I deleted my old account and created a new account using my same email address I uses before to create the Samsung account. But now when I want to see the beta status or send a feedback in beta I get a prompt saying you cannot have the features of One UI or your country information has been changed. I am still using beta because anytime I restart the phone, I get the prompt that I am using a beta version which might not be stable. 

Now what can I do to get rid of this issue?

TLDR: Changed my country info in Samsung profile after registering in One UI Beta program and now cannot de-register or provide beta feedback in Samsung members app.
0 Likes
1 Comment
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback on the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below:
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes