Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone else noticed screen blink?

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 01:23 AM)
Abhi_Rishi
Active Level 5
Options
Questions
After 7th November beta update I'm facing this issue a lot, in a day there are several instances where I noticed that my screen blinks as the brightness go high and low multiple times within few seconds.
I hope it's a software not hardware issue.
13 Comments
dukegrz
Beginner Level 3
Questions
Yes. I noticed it just now. My screen also blinks sometimes and wallpaper get out of focus for no reason
Sam22789
Active Level 1
Questions
Even I am facing this screen brightness issue, but it seems to be only in dark mode, not in the regular mode. try the normal mode. maybe some issue with dark mode.
0 Likes
garyo
Active Level 4
Questions
yes even i also noticed this a few times
0 Likes
vinodkamblekv
Active Level 2
Questions
yes
0 Likes
Nitish1988
Active Level 4
Questions
same here
0 Likes
Questor
Active Level 6
Questions
It happens when dark mode is enabled. Try disabling the "apply to wallpaper" switch to see if it helps. It's a bug in this beta software.
0 Likes
s10plususer
Beginner Level 2
Questions
that is not blinking problem! that is new feature of dark mode if you will go in dark place then the screen will be dimmed and if you go in light or the light comes direct to the front camera then the screen will be bright!
0 Likes
Questor
Active Level 6
Questions
Even if so, that seems to be not properly implemented. It should not have blinking effect.
0 Likes
AnvithaAudvik
Active Level 3
Questions
yeah, may be it's a new feature but I am constant at one place, I am not moving, then also the screen blinking irrespective of place. I haven't enabled dark mode for wall paper.
0 Likes