Did you mean: 

Original topic:

4th BETA UPDATE?!

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 09:14 PM)
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Options
Questions
When are we going to get the 4th beta and how much beta updates do we have to install before the official one?
As I read in the official message, it was written that Samsung Galaxy M31 will get the official One UI 3.0 update till March 21st, so I was a bit curious to know about it.

Like this post, If you have a similar question. Or like it so that the official Samsung Indian Beta Team can answer it.
Thank You
13 Comments
timkamat
Active Level 7
Questions
There's no specific number of beta updates. it'll be dependent on the bugs found and fixes thereof.
And the update to stable version is not March 21st, but March 2021. 21 here means 2021. It can be anytime through the month of March 2021
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Questions
Okay! thank you for making my mistake right.
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Questions
there is no such no of Beta update
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Questions
Okay! Thanks FYKI.
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Questions
but you can expect atleast 3-4 more beta update before stable Android 11. As M31 official update is March 2021 . That means it can be any date between 01 Mar-31 Mar 2021.
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Questions
Before, reading the comment section, I thought only 5 beta updates have to be installed before the official one. But, really, thanks to you!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Questions
then what you doing in samsung community
0 Likes
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Questions
And that too in the 'Beta' Community! lol!
0 Likes
Divyanchs
Active Level 3
Questions
I respect your opinion but, I like ONE UI because its more minimal, user friendly & feature rich. Although, it has got a drawback that it cannot be customized as much as Oxygen OS can be done. But still, ONE UI is best as far as I have experienced.
0 Likes