Original topic:

facing wifi problem on my a71 while gaming

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 12:47 AM)
harshkari
Active Level 1
Options
Pune
I am facing a problem on my samsung a71. The problem is while playing online games a little bit far from router the speed is very or most of the time wifi disconnectes there is no problem in wifi service or router the wifi speed very nice while doing other things but while playing games it is very frustrating please can someone suggest what to do 

5 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Pune
Are you using 5ghz band in wifi?
harshkari
Active Level 1
Pune
band width of my router is 20/40M
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Pune
In 5Ghz band the distance from the router max to get best speed is 10 feet. However you can goto router page and set the transmission power to 100% or high. And use some mobile app to let you know which is less inference channel number to be used. Let say your router channel is 5 and mobile app say channel number is 21 then change the same restart router to see if it helps you.
0 Likes
harshkari
Active Level 1
Pune
thank you
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Pune

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes