Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

SAMSUNG we loves you

Posted in: Pune

It's time for samsung to open new door of technology. Hey guys waiting new displays, folding phone and probably which we not thinking. Samsung it's great time with you along Note9 expect something biggest in 2019.Wish you a very happy and technology ...

Posted by: srd6900
Active Level 3

One new feature suggestion for Samsung

When a Samsung device connected to charger there is few chances of theft But one feature Samsung can add it and that is ," If charging samsung device unplug without unlock the device it should make a big sound "Theft Theft Theft" until device get unl...

Samsung Galaxy A8+ phone.

I have bought Samsung galaxy A8+ phone. The phone is working fine,but there is some issue with the notifications tone. It only vibrates for text messages, whatsapp messages and other notifications and doesn't play any sound. I have resolving the issu...

Chaii

The one for chaii lovers!Shot on Samsung J7 duo dual camera .Samsung J7 duo phone good dept of field .You can visit my instagram page @sankets.photos to see more clicks shot on Samsung J7 duo dual ๐Ÿ˜Š

Pailwan

The wrestler Shot on SAMSUNG J7DUO Tip - Best time to capture photos on your phone camera is afternoon time

Pune

Pune is a sprawling city in Maharashtra.It was once base of peshwas of the Maratha Empire.

DRM LICENSE

Your device does not support drm protected content.Error show on my samsung A6plusThis type of error show on every online app like zee5, vodafone play, voot, netflix