- I bought this samsung galaxy tab a7 in the month of November last year it was worki.g fine for some time but now it has started giving me drainage issues like 5% in less then 5 mins also when the battery percentage shows 100% and after that if I remove the tab from charging and switch it on it automatically drains to 98% if this issue is after the update I do not know I hope this prob gets solved in the next update if there is anyone else also facing the same issue let me know if your issue has been solved and how in the dm it might help me also
1. Go to setting
2. Click device care and battery setting
3. Turn on power saving mode
4. Put app to sleep mode
5. Rearly app put in deep sleeping mode.
6. Go to developer mode in setting and turn off background data usage limit.
After done all your problem being solved . Sure .
Believe meand accept solution .
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support