Original topic:

Samsung s21 ultra over heating issue

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 10:58 PM)
InstaTheLoneWolfotos
Active Level 6
Options
Pune
If you use camera of galaxy s21 ultra more than 10 mins...you can make inlet in the back of your galaxy s21 ultra. 

Really?
I mean after 4k shoot of 10 mins max it asks that camera needs to shut down because of overheating. 

How and when it will be solved?
5 Comments
Harshitkabir
Active Level 1
Pune
Hi, i have the s21 plus my phone also heats up very much during video recording. I gave it to samsung service and tried contactinf the higher posts in samsung india service. They did not provide any help and even denied my complaint that my phone is heating.
Pune
Really that's sad. I think most of the s21 plus or ultra owners are facing the same problem. We need to form a group over here or should go to consumer court for the same if Samsung denies such things
Harshitkabir
Active Level 1
Pune
Yes , also they just released an update for camera performance. Lets see if it fixes our issue
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Pune
Today arrives big update so hopefully its fixed
Samsung_Support1
Options
Pune

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes