Original topic:

SIM in 2nd Slot not Detecting S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 01:18 PM)
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Options
Pune
Hello Members,
 I am facing some unique issue. The SIM Card Manger in my S21 Ultra 5G is not opening up, when I try to click it- it states Please wait for a while and is stuck. SIM Card in Slot 1 is working fine- not able to see SIM Card in Slot 2. Also, I see an error- Invalid eSIM chipset wheile trying to open the SIM Card Manager. I am unable to go to Samsung service center due to lockdown in Pune city. Please help. 

One more error I can see is- invalid eSIM chipset. Please do not Test this device.
14 Comments
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Pune
Freezed in SIM Card Manager20210522_134716_119311.jpg
0 Likes
Pune
Was the device bought in India?
0 Likes
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Pune
Yes from Croma
0 Likes
Pune
Hmm.. Ok... Could be either software or hardware related if the same sim u tried in 2nd slot works everywher else... I wil checl and get back to you.. Meanwhile post this error report here on members app
0 Likes
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Pune
It freezes on this screen20210522_134716_119311.jpg
0 Likes
Pune
Yes... It wont go away for nothing? Need to restart only? If so, once this happens n u make the msg go away, come back to the app soon, go to help - error reports n submit the error with the log... Maybe some1 can help u... Or u can check with the service center ppl itself..
It could either be a software or an hardware issue...
0 Likes
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Pune
Yeah. It doesn't go away with restart. Service centers are closed in Pune city due to lockdown.
0 Likes
Pune
So, u r saying that the screen freezes n u csnt do anything? Even restart?
(holding power button down for 15+ seconds usually restarts a device)
0 Likes
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Pune
No, just the SIM Card Manager app is not opening uo with above error. SIM 2 in slot not detecting, rest of phone works fine.
0 Likes