Original topic:

New Update A50

(Topic created on: 03-25-2019 03:35 PM)
hariomchaturvedi
Active Level 5
Options
Pune

Any improvements you guys saw after this update?
0 Likes
13 Comments
Pune
fingerprint sensor became fast. Other than that I didn't see any improvements. One thing annoys me is that when an app is opened or closed there is a delay. I thought it would be fixed in this update.
0 Likes
Pune
Yes. I don't feel any big changes. For m UI is still laggy. Fingerprint sensor is definitely improved a bit.
0 Likes
Ameys2310
Active Level 4
Pune
Samsung removed most of the setting in equalizer after the 438 mb fingerprint  update on the galaxy a50 im soo much disappointed my seeing this 

im very much disappointed by seeing this they just removed the sound settings the knobs for bass and treble adjustments .im very much frustrated samsung and now the sound quality is worst like hell.samsung if you are reading this fix this on samsung a50 as soon as possible by pushing an OTA

Pune
I saw that too. Disappointed with that.
0 Likes
jeetu_ccn
Beginner Level 2
Pune

Yes bro.....I also loved that knob feature because I listen music in my phone a lot, and the sound quality now is bogus. My old redmi note 4 has much better sound quality than this one. Please samsung fix this issue.

0 Likes
strangedhruv
Active Level 3
Pune

I have the same problem... this update has no Improvement in fingerprint sensor, my fingerprint is just same as before... only thing about this update was removing the equalizer....

Today i got the third update which was about 110 mb and it said Improvement in smart view...

Samsung should provide another update very soon which will have the knob equalizer in Galaxy A50

0 Likes
Ameys2310
Active Level 4
Pune
can u post the screenshot ?
0 Likes
Pune
0 Likes
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Pune
I felt the sound output has improved