Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

who has actually received their galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 12-16-2020 10:19 PM)
JonOT
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Is there anybody who has actually received  their promised promotional Galaxy Buds after supplying the required documents?
My application has been going on since July and they are still "verifying " the application.
If you have actually received your promotional buds you must be some kind of legend. I would really like to meet you, buy you a coffee or a beer or milkshake, heck , even a prime steak or falafel or whatever blows your hair back and find out just what the hell you did to get Samsung to send you your buds.

3 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  JonOT 

Kindly email us your reference number, Contact number, IMEI number and your proof  of purchase to tellus@samsung.com .

Man3three
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I received mine, within two weeks, no hiccups at all. but they only worked once. Now the phone can't connect to these device anymore even if I try them on another phone.
JonOT
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you Samsung!! I am super happy and have finally received the Buds!!! It took a long time but at long last they have arrived!
I had given up thinking they would ever arrive so to get them now was an extremely happy surprise and a Happy Christmas present!