Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

unhappy and extremely disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 10:43 PM)
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi Pieter here I'm 1 of the loyal customer of samsung and hade all the galaxy S rage phones 1 after the other and now the note 20 but will think twice about buying another samsung device... And sorry to say but the emails tellus@samsung.com verify@samsung.com zaestore@samsung.com cpgs@samsung.com and the personal emails and phone numbers will get nobody nowhere !!!! The only thing that they ask is to send all the proof en documents and tv License and and and.... Then you waste your money and time toe give "them" what thy want over and over just so that they can tell you would get the PROMOTION UV sanitizer coz the promotion is over but my Note 20 was bought the 28-08-2020 Then for the promised hd tv deal that i qualified for (as per email) they actually sends me a email stating im fraudulent..... and wanted me to send all my stuff again within 7 days and it took me 1 day to reply with all my stuff AGAIN and then no reply from samsung... ...
5 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Pieter77 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your previous emails sent to the address above have been received and escalated to the relevant department along with this message. 

We will resolve this soon and provide feedback regarding your claims.

0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hey Maps_sam07

Thanx for the reply and i hope thy wil get it sorted because the promotions that was part of the deal made me change my mind to upgrade the Note 20 and the nearly R30 000 price tag increasedthe bill so all of thisstruggling is not worthit.... although for me its the best divice but the service is really not good and thats a mood killer and will make everyone think to cancel and return all samsungs.
But if you can search my email ( pwoost77@gmail.com) on your systems they will see al the documentation and evert end trouble it took en not to throw you off but so many people from samsung told me the same thing over and over end say it will be resolved and sorted but then the last email thy speak of me being fraudulent and thats not expected for me....

but thanx again and really hope the problem wil be sorted asap please
0 Likes
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
hi can you help me with the promotional tv please im having the same problem ive been calling and emailing for days and still haven't made any progress
0 Likes
Philizo
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi I'm also waiting for the hd promotional tv which I did everything I was supposed to do in terms of the claim, on the 6th November I even got a email that my order is waiting delivery but still now I haven't heard anything from Samsung
0 Likes
RickyP
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am just as disgusted. I have the same problem. Before the last 10 years I have only being buying samsung products. no more. I get no call backs as promised by your customer services. No answers to my emails. I bought my note 20 in October and still fighting to receive the promotional TV. my wife is due for a new phone and was going to switch from iPhone to the new note but I have convinced her otherwise. I am disgusted in your brand after all my years of supporting it.
0 Likes