Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung buds redemption

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 01:16 PM)
Prue
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Good day Please assist with feedback regarding the above. I need to know about tracking delivery.

Reference 63220208113718MRB
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Prue 

Your claim was approved on 24.02.2021. Delivery takes between 7 to 14 working days from approval date. Weekends do not count as the courier company does not work on weekends 

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Prue 

Your claim was approved on 24.02.2021. Delivery takes between 7 to 14 working days from approval date. Weekends do not count as the courier company does not work on weekends 

0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions

I'm still waiting for my TV and copies of all call transcripts to lodge a formal complaint for 4 months now. Such an embarrassment and no one in the call centre helps for real. Honestly reflects badly on Samsung South Africa as a whole. False promises, false apologies and repeated bad service. Imagine I bought my TV in the airtime I wasted. 

0 Likes
Prue
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Thank you for the feedback. Is there a tracking number for the parcel and a contact number for the couriers.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

You can track the order on the link below https://www.courierit.co.za/, using your reference number : 63220208113718MRB

0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions

I'm still waiting for my TV and copies of all call transcripts to lodge a formal complaint for 4 months now. Such an embarrassment and no one in the call centre helps for real. Honestly reflects badly on Samsung South Africa as a whole. False promises, false apologies and repeated bad service. Imagine I bought my TV in the airtime I wasted. 

0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Promotions
moderator ignoring u... barond.
I know the feeling... also ignored.. 9 months no free buds.. jus broken promises and false responses
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
looks like I could be here for the long haul. if they had any consideration for this mess and clearing their names then they should upgrade all of us to the next best product available. When I make a mistake with a booking for a client, I immediately upgrade their apartment. Samsung needs to think long and hard about their customer service
0 Likes
Prue
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Thank you for your assistance, appreciate your swift responses.
0 Likes