Original topic:

"Discover the Epic" contest.

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 03:05 PM)
FanClub
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
" Discover the Epic" contest on Samsung Members app & a few easy questions to answer, Participate now.
11 Comments
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Promotions
Share me the link.. I don't see on my app here..
0 Likes
FanClub
Active Level 5
Promotions
The app you are seeing this message is samsung member app & when you open it_ see on the bottom left side there is ' Discover' written, click on it & you will find there.
Note: The app you are seeing my reply is Samsung Member App. Reply me if you still don't get it.
0 Likes
FanClub
Active Level 5
Promotions
By the way did you got your S23 as your contest prize?
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Promotions
I am still confuse on some query.. they are asking around 38k for S23 Ultra.. I don't know if I will claim this because they are not assuring the color of device. And the price they have asked is really high for gift tax..
0 Likes
FanClub
Active Level 5
Promotions
It's obvious,when we think contest we think of receiving free gift without considering the tax on it.Hope you take a right decision if it is worth paying.
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Promotions
The problem is, that I already have the S23 Ultra..
0 Likes
FanClub
Active Level 5
Promotions
If you are satisfied with your already S23,okay_ then they are not going to replace your new S23 with other series device or colour of your choice.
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Promotions
I still don't see the contest.. if you have link please share.. thanks..
0 Likes
FanClub
Active Level 5
Promotions
Firstly you update your ' Samsung Members' app & follow the steps as mentioned above,the contest is still open.
Sorry, I don't have it's link.
0 Likes