Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy buds redemprion

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 12:55 PM)
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
What a waste to redeem my galaxy buds redemption. Struggling since July and the customer service is pathetic. 10 or 2 differ consultants have my details and in yet to get a call from the supervisor because they living the life by working from home. Never again with ur lies samsung never
20 Comments
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Promotions
July?!?! thats sad
0 Likes
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
yes and so many calls and Twitter messages and all I'm told is they logged a case or they'll call back tmrw. weak excuses for such a co
Promotions
have had the same issue since September. Still no buds received. sent a million emails to a million different email addresses I've posted on the members app and cannot get anywhere. don't even get your hopes up. I cannot believe this is how Samsung handles their customers complaints. still waiting for responses giving me any information that's valuable
0 Likes
Promotions
@Maps_sam07 please assist 🙏
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi nb786 

Please provide me with the email address you have used to email us your details?  Also advise if you sent your documents to Verify@samsung.com or to tellus@samung.com?

Promotions
nasbuckus@gmail.com
yes I've sent them all through to verify, tellus, zaestore and called customer care several times. please let me know the status of my request I've provided all necessary information several times and would love to get some feedback. thanks so so much for your response
0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi Pieter here

I'm 1 of the loyal customer of samsung and hade all the galaxy S rage phones 1 after the other and now the note 20 but will think twice about buying another samsung device...

And sorry to say but the emails tellus@samsung.com
verify@samsung.com
zaestore@samsung.com
cpgs@samsung.com

and the personal emails and phone numbers
will get nobody nowhere !!!!
The only thing that they ask is to send all the proof en documents and tv License and and and....
Then you waste your money and time toe give "them" what thy want over and over just so that they can tell you would get the PROMOTION UV sanitizer coz the promotion is over but my Note 20 was bought the 28-08-2020

Then for the promised hd tv deal that i qualified for (as per email)
they actually sends me a email stating im fraudulent..... and wanted me to send all my stuff again within 7 days and it took me 1 day to reply with all my stuff AGAIN and then no reply from samsung... ...
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Pieter77

This query was escalated prior, let me follow up with the relevant department to give you a call back as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  vmessa786

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we apologise for the inconvenience caused with the outstanding buds. 

Please email your contact details, IMEI number, proof of purchase and reference number to tellus@samsung.com so we can look further into your query.

0 Likes