Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy buds redemprion

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 10:00 AM)
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
What a waste to redeem my galaxy buds redemption. Struggling since July and the customer service is pathetic. 10 or 2 differ consultants have my details and in yet to get a call from the supervisor because they living the life by working from home. Never again with ur lies samsung never
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
please search for my email Vmessa786@gmail.com and you'll find all my details. I've sent so many so what more do you want me to 'tellus' ???
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi vmessa786 

Your emails have been received and escalated further to the relevant department. 

vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
I thank you a lot for following up because I have given up all my energy since July.Hoping it will be resolved soonest. regards
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
may I please enquire as to how long will they take for a follow up?
0 Likes
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
I got a response on 10th December 2020 but please explain why it now takes 6-8weeks to dispatch? a few of my friends got it within 7 days of redemption... how do we get profiled to get preference as I dnt think its fair
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi vmessa786

Apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused.

Kindly be advised that the 6-8weeks is the logistics turn-around time of the delivery, however, it may be earlier than.

Jonaveze
Active Level 2
Promotions
seems i will be in this position too. trying to redeem my buds and powerbank. noone at samsung seems to want to assist me
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Jonaveze 

You can process your Buds and Powerbank claim for the S20 FE device on the Samsung Members App under Benefits. 

Please note that in order to claim you will need to enter the unique code you have received after watching the device launch which took place in September. 

0 Likes
Jonaveze
Active Level 2
Promotions
it says my imei number is invalid/duplicate
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Jonaveze

Please take a screenshot of the error message and email it to verify@samsung.com with your Names, Contact number, IMEI number and Proof of Purchase 

0 Likes