Did you mean: 

Original topic:

free gifts claim

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 09:32 AM)
Carelkie
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Still struggling to get my buds and tag claim sorted...dont know why you should fight for something youre suppose to get with a pre order gift..this is really bad and not good service
5 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Promotions
and if you don't pressure them with phone calls and emails they will just keep quiet
0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions

I'm still waiting for my TV and copies of all call transcripts to lodge a formal complaint for 4 months now. Such an embarrassment and no one in the call centre helps for real. Honestly reflects badly on Samsung South Africa as a whole. False promises, false apologies and repeated bad service. Imagine I bought my TV in the airtime I wasted. 

0 Likes
Carelkie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
im telling you this is going on for a month now..
0 Likes
Carelkie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
i did an upgrade to s21 ultra and claimed threw samsung portal just to be told i need pop went back to cell c and finally got it as proof of purchase and now i dont hear anything from there side
0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions

I'm still waiting for my TV and copies of all call transcripts to lodge a formal complaint for 4 months now. Such an embarrassment and no one in the call centre helps for real. Honestly reflects badly on Samsung South Africa as a whole. False promises, false apologies and repeated bad service. Imagine I bought my TV in the airtime I wasted. 

0 Likes