Did you mean: 

Original topic:

e vouchers

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 08:56 PM)
september2020
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
Hey guys, I just wanted to know how many people have got their e vouchers easily? How many of you are still waiting and how long for  also how many of u are having issues with their customer service.

I will compile a list and will forward it to the channels I used with the hope of you all also getting some sort of assistance 

As something somewhere is lacking let us be pro active 

Together.

12 Comments
shashobe
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am stil waiting. The last time I communicated with them I was told that they are aware of the issue and they are trying to resolve it.
Since 15th of last month
Geeeeeee
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am still waiting since August but now they saying I upgraded outside the promo period, the promotion was till 23th and I upgraded 21st August, it looks like they jumping through hurdles not give my voucher. Samsung a bunch of thiefs
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
I am compiling the list and will keep u all updated
I hope to send it off tomorrow.
hopefully we will be blessed with some goodness
thank you for responding
I will do my best
Noseko
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi. I'm also still waiting, I've been calling them, but nothing to show. its a month now
0 Likes
Frosty11
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have given up. not worth the time or effort. The support team just leave you hanging and move on.
0 Likes
Iced777
Active Level 3
Promotions
I am still waiting. from 15th September.
0 Likes
Scousemouse
Active Level 2
Promotions
Been waiting since 22nd Aug 2020 despite emails and calls. I also got the new fold 2 today and they said im eligible for R5000 e-vouchers but nothing shows up on members app
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
thanks everyone
I will most definitely try also with limited info but i know they can help if they want to AND
there are also moderators here .... not sure how much more useless 😕 service can get
don't give up , let's try our best irregardless .... have a nice weekend 😊 God bless
0 Likes
Geeeeeee
Active Level 1
Promotions
dont think I will get my voucher but im not dealing with Samsung anymore they thiefs