Kimidoll89
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I filled in the form and sent my POP and got an email a week ago saying:

Your claim has been successful. We will submit your
information to our delivery partner to arrange a
suitable time for delivery.

Now when it's time for you to actually deliver I get an email saying that my apllication was not successful because suddenly POP can't be verified but I must please enjoy my new S21. So you know I bought it but that's not enough for you to fulfill your promise of the free gift? Please explain how that works? 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Riandi
Active Level 1
Promotions
I think we should maybe ask on Social media how many people did actually receive their free gift. The service is ridiculous!!! Whish I did stay with apple
0 Likes
Timba
Active Level 1
Promotions
i wish it was not this Hard to get the free gift which is actually part of S21+mine is a contract with telkom ,have been trying to re send POP,and hope for the best.
0 Likes
loveablechips
Active Level 3
Promotions
you need to speak to telkom cause I know that mtn and telkom were running the promotion but samsung wasn't aware of it and alot of mtn and Telkom users are upset
0 Likes
Kimidoll89
Active Level 1
Promotions
In my case I spoke to Vodacom and they told me it was a Samsung promotion and that I had to do it through the app.
AzraRajah
Active Level 3
Promotions
same
0 Likes
loveablechips
Active Level 3
Promotions
I did through vodacom as well
if you are struggling speak to an agent here on the live chat on the samsung members app, they will help you
0 Likes
Timba
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks for the advice 🙏🏾I will do so
0 Likes
AzraRajah
Active Level 3
Promotions
In honesty I think it's just stupid that Samsung didn't give the accessories with the phone to the network provider like they used to before... same issues on vodacom.

I took my Huawei on contract from vodacom in 2018 and got all my free accessories then and there. Goodness knows why Samsung didn't do the same. So much hassle could've been avoided. give that these network providers are accredited distributors it would make sense that no POP is needed if they were given the accessories with the phones.
Kimidoll89
Active Level 1
Promotions
I completely agree. They have done it in the past. Which is why I always went with Samsung. Now it seems they are just going the Apple route where you have to pay for all the extras. It would have been easier to just let the network providers distribute as you say.