Did you mean: 

Original topic:

buds and more

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 08:52 PM)
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions

Fir all who are having a problem... seems the moderator is with us... PLEASE forward your queries to him... here is his response to me.

Take the opportunity ... urgently !

7 Comments
RowLFC
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Jezzy1. How do i join the complaint group?. I have not received my earbuds. I have received a CITD number though. I emailed the verify team regarding the status to which they team replied that the promotion was for those who pre-ordered the phone. Phone was ordered from vodacom online store on the 9th may, received 12th may and i applied on the 14th of may for the buds. The promotion was ongoing until the 6th of June.
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Promotions
please email me RowLFC.. jezlav5@gmail.com. I'll be contacting everyone as I work on Excel for their specific facts to enter. Samsung has disappointed so many people with non-performance. Very upsetting. please send yr name, email I should use and your contact number for whatsapp group. Appreciate your support. The more of us the better our voice.
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Promotions
I just need your email and contact number. I'll contact each one to get details as I work thru the Excel compilation. On the face if it it seems your case is very similar to mine. BUT u are in a better position because you received your CITD number.
0 Likes
Sequiera1
Active Level 2
Promotions
hi I also have a CITD number but no buds and no one knows. how do I join your complaint group
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Promotions
hi please pop me an email on jezlav5@gmail.com
Your name and contact number. I'm doing a spreadsheet and will contact you for more details of your particular case. Thank you for your support Sequiera1
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Promotions
hi all. thanks to those who have forwarded me their contact details on jezlav5@gmail.com. I appreciate your support in my endeavor of a group complaint to Samsung.

having said that .. I have 37 followers. Please anybody who is following me but doesn't have an issue with Samsung, kindly unfollow me as this is not a social group.

During this week I will be contacting those who have emailed me and wish to participate.
Thanks all
Jezzy
Promotions
did you get your buds?
0 Likes