Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

**bleep** TV Promotion Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 01:27 PM)
BaronD
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions

Beginning November I got my contract, I submitted all information that the website asked. I called to confirm and was told everything was OK. Then time starts passing. Then diversion tactics start to justify the delays. One day you need to resubmit your TV license and information to verify at Samsung, yet the website only asked for "I.D number of TV license holder".

Then the staff with false promises. Iv been hearing 2 weeks from December.

I have bought this TV atleast twice with the airtime and time wasted that I will never get back. The call centre agents run away when you're upset and pray on your vulnerability when you're sad with false promised that never get honored.

I can't speak well of anyone at Samsung. Everyone has the same lies in the call centre at the end of the day. 

Business tip for this badly managed organisation: Promise late and deliver early. 

It would be more honest and ethical to say 8 to 56 weeks for delivery!!!!

Maybe then we would have the option not to sign up for these contracts. You opt for the top of the range and end up being treated like nothing. 

Well done Samsung, well done!!!!

13 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Promotions
you should sue them
Solutions101
Active Level 3
Promotions
you can send your query to zaestore@samsung.com your contact details, imei number or reference number.
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have, multiple times....they are ignoring me
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi BaronD 

Please provide your email address so I can check with the estore department?

0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
I've already been emailing them, just being ignored. barondarne.mobile@gmail.com
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

I have sent your email through to follow up with the estore team. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
I highly doubt this is going to make a difference. I have emailed them, called them, even gone on live chat, Facebook, Instagram. nothing is working. no one is taking rational decisions to rectify this mess. if you don't have enough televisions to run a promo then limit it to the first 1000 customers, use your brains Samsung. Now you have to much demand and no supply. Basic common sense would have prevented this from happening.

In business when I make mistakes, I make it up to my clients.
0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
why isn't Samsung calling their clients to do damage control? why are they not offering us alternative items if they don't have televisions? why is such a big organisation representing themselves in such a careless manner?
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
hi BaronD, this is what I went through when I bought my note 20 ultra last year but, I was supposed to get the buds live and a uv steriliser. They have not replied anything this year as I still email them. They ignore me blatantly now.