Original topic:

Voucher Lead Time

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 05:48 PM)
Soobs
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Hi Samsung

Please advise if we submit the information for the voucher on a Friday Afternoon, I know the lead time is 48-72hrs so when approximately will that be? Round about which day? Asking for a friend 🙂

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Soobs please note that the validation process will take between 48 – 72 hrs.

View solution in context

Solution
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
So in customer terms by Wednesday afternoon, would count as 72 hours from Friday?

The reason why I'm asking is because we have until the 6th September to use the code. if I don't receive the code by Wednesday then I need to bring it to your attention because I don't want there to be a problem if I expect you too make me aware about it and the its past the allocated date and then I get told I forfeit my voucher. Correct?

View solution in context

Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Soobs your response is most appreciated, and to answer your question regarding a case in which the SMS does not come through we would request you email your reference number to zaestore@samsung.com for further assistance.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Soobs please note that the validation process will take between 48 – 72 hrs.

thapelodouglas89
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi tsogo
Solution
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
So in customer terms by Wednesday afternoon, would count as 72 hours from Friday?

The reason why I'm asking is because we have until the 6th September to use the code. if I don't receive the code by Wednesday then I need to bring it to your attention because I don't want there to be a problem if I expect you too make me aware about it and the its past the allocated date and then I get told I forfeit my voucher. Correct?
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Soobs your response is most appreciated, and to answer your question regarding a case in which the SMS does not come through we would request you email your reference number to zaestore@samsung.com for further assistance.

thapelodouglas89
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
it can come around 5pm