Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Very poor operation team for Samsung South Africa

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 07:24 PM)
denihou
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I received an email confirming that I am qualified for the UV sterilizer promotiongift. And told me to look for the banner to redeem on Samsung members. But there wasn't any. I need to find a link from other members comments. This proves that OP team didn't check all the details before launch any promotions online. 

Story continues, now they tell me the condition to redeem the UV sterilizer is to purchase the Note 20 after 24th Aug, unfortunately I bought the phone on 20th Aug, too early. So it confused me now, why are Samsung sending me the email to confirm I am qualified, and rejected my application when I tried to redeem the promotion gift. Once again prove Samsung South Africa had a very poor operation team. 
9 Comments
ARC39
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi. I completely agree however Samsung have extended their R4000 voucher redemption till the 19 September as per their web page. It will take a while for you to get it but try the below link as you purchased thee device before the 23 August.

https://africa.mkt.samsung.com/za/SSAN20ESTORE
Solution
denihou
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks, but I already received the R4000 voucher, I think it is why they send me the UV sterilizer collection email.
Verster
Active Level 1
Promotions
I received the same email and I bought mine on 21st aug and already claimed my R4000 voucher for the buds and I mailed verify@samsungsung.co.za 3 x times now and did not get any response from them its been 2 x weeks now nothing if I may ask where did you get the link to apply for uv steriliser because I dont find the link even to try to claim it.
Bosbouer
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
That makes two of us. No link available anywhere for the UV steriliser. Also emailed "verify" @Samsung but no response.
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Verster

Please send your proof of purchase and tracking number to the email address below: 

The correct email address is : verify@samsung.com.

0 Likes
denihou
Active Level 1
Promotions
Well known international brand but very poor in after service!
Bosbouer
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Note all! The UV sanitiser banner is now live and working. I found that I could not set a date of purchase earlier than the 24 th of August 2020. I received my Note on the 18th
denihou
Active Level 1
Promotions
They will reply you that you are disqualified when you call them.
0 Likes