Original topic:

Unable to redeem galaxy offers

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 03:16 PM)
Vamshi_Gangula
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi everyone, recently on 1st of July purchased s21 plus from samsung offline store in Mumbai. Sales person and franchise owner said earbuds offer is available hence I purchased it. 

It's been more than 72hrs and it's showing me an error in samsung shop app. I had checked with samsung shop they have flyers which states the offer is extended till July end. 

Pls guide if anyone has idea about this. Thank you in advance. 
6 Comments
Promotions
CALL TO SAMSUNG CARE!
0 Likes
Promotions
Spoke to them, they are saying the offer is over. Connect with the offline store only. When I approached store he shared me this flyer that the offer is extended till July month.
Screenshot_20210703-115142_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes
SanjuIndia
Active Level 7
Promotions
Wait for some days ...
0 Likes
Jithin_Nath
Active Level 4
Promotions
In the flyer it is showing redemption starts from July 7 only. So wait till then. Sometimes it may delay and take upto 1 week to start redemption. Check daily starting from July 7. Under "For You" section in samsung shop app if you enter your imei number you will know. Please note the mobile number using in your new phone should be the same as one registered during purchase.Screenshot_20210706-151157_Samsung Shop.jpg
Promotions
Thank you.
0 Likes
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes