Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UV sterilizer & TV

(Topic created on: 09-17-2021 02:11 PM)
BonitaPienaar
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

I'm really not happy with the service I have received from Samsung.

There was an e-mail send to me on 21/04/2021 asking me for my delivery address. Now I receive an email on 13/09/2021 stating the proof of purchase is not an original tax invoice.

My first mail was on 28 September 2020. So it takes about 1 year to tell me that the proof of purchase is not an original tax invoice. 

The phone is not a cash buy. It is a phone on contract with VODACOM. So I didn’t get an invoice for the purchase. I get a monthly bill and make payment on my account on a monthly bases. (the account is for the phone, minutes, SMS’s and DATA) I went for my upgrade, they said if I Upgrade and take the Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G I must get in contact with SUMSANG for my free UV Sterilizer and TV. They said that it is an promotion that SUMSUNG is running for all customers that buys the Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G.

10 Comments
bananarang
Active Level 4
Promotions
I had the same problem when buying the s21 Ultra and claiming the free Buds Pro and Galaxy Tag. I sent them a screenshot of my invoice/Proof of Purchase of the phone and that obviously wasnt the correct way so I just forwarded the invoice to them. I waited 6 months for my items. Apparently these promotional items have a fine text on the bottom saying something like "subject to availability". I feel your pain is all I'm saying, but at least you got the phone
0 Likes
BonitaPienaar
Active Level 1
Promotions
I really don't agree with you about you saying at least you got your phone. It's about the promotions that they advertise. Everytime you mail them the documentation. It's excuses upon excuses. And that there service is bad. That is takes them a year to tell me that the purchase order is not an original tax invoice, but a before that mail they asked me for my delivery address to deliver the items.
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Promotions
The device you payed for was originally the smartphone. The promotion did in fact expire last year and the email you got after a year, was probably after the promotion ended as well. I believe if the correct invoice was sent or a follow up was made to verify@samsung.com or zaestore@samsung.com the problem could have been sorted out before the end of the promotion. Do know that because of the pandemic, Samsung had had complications with shipping products to South Africa.
0 Likes
kgwaeza
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Samsung is having a problem. They can't fulfill their promises. I'm still waiting for uv steriliser for almost a decade now, so today they called me and say the promotion is closed where else I was calling them every month. I've been a Samsung customer for so many years. I'm so disappointed with Samsung team with this unfair treatment.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, BonitaPienaar apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly contact the network service provider for further assistance with a receipt, it should be provided even on contract purchase, so as to follow up with the promotions department.

Please email the claim reference number including the required receipt to tellus@samsung.com.

Attention: Tsogo_sam05

0 Likes
Chantelle07
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same here, upgraded last year Nov. Got the TV license in my name, sent all the proof. Follow up emails monthly - until I thought it was a lost cause, sometimes I would get a response like "we've escalated your query to the relevant department/feedback will be provided".
In July samsung promotions called me to confirm that it was sent to the dispatch department, still waiting...
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Chantelle07 apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly forward the last email sent to the promotions department with confirmation of the claim being approved including the claim reference number to tellus@samsung.com so as to follow up.

Attention: Tsogo_sam05

Chantelle07
Active Level 1
Promotions
Will do thanks
0 Likes
Chantelle07
Active Level 1
Promotions
I've sent 2 emails after this message, I haven't gotten any response yet??
0 Likes