Twitter contest January 15

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 09:52 PM)
rissshi
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

Screenshot_2021-03-05-08-34-56-57.jpg

 (this is the screenshot proof )

i participated in a contest on January 15 , and results declared on February 19 , on February 22 they declared winners , I was one of them. [The contest was basically to do is guess the all samsung S21 series device names] . But on February 22 they again retweeted my tweet and told to give my contact details to their (@samsungindia) DM within 2 days. But due to some issues I cannot make it , cause I wasn't able to use twitter 🙂. Please Samsung Please , my hardly request is that please forgive me for my late response to your tweet. You congratulated me , an I don't even know this  that day, yesterday 5th March I DM you with my contact details to your DM please check it. I love samsung, like genuinely. Always wanted a samsung device.

my twitter handle is- @bipppin

Please check it .

2 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Promotions
But if they asked you send details within 2 days then why it took you 5th March ?
If they change rules for you then there will be no meaning of rules.
rissshi
Active Level 1
Promotions

Its late because I wasn't able to use twitter these days,😭 , I know I'm being silly , but I don't want to loose this golden chance 😭. Please forgive me samsung. I always wanted a samsung galaxy s series device. @SamsungIndia

0 Likes