Original topic:

Try out the new galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 11:29 AM)
nickrupam
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
In my smartphone journey i use many samsung devices,ummm,,,you can cll me a samsung fan,,recently i bought the note 10 lite yes it has all the premium features and one and only mighty 'spen' yes it is fully a different type of experience.the phone feels sturdy for its aluminum frame and the display is top notched. The camera yes i calls it the camara it comes with the best camera in this segment.and the experience of the phone gets more fast because of the all new one ui 2.1..although the chipset is 2 yrs old but also you can play games like pubg , call of duty without any lag or heating issu, ram management is superb, and the battery performence would be little better but ok.thats not a huge problem.after all in 37999 the phone is fully justified and well finished and gives you the flagship like feeling.
If you wants to buy it then..go for it.
4 Comments
Promotions
Good brief review 👍
nickrupam
Active Level 4
Promotions
thanks friend
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Promotions
😍😍😍😍...How's your experience with S 🖊.......It takes the mobile experience to next level
0 Likes
nickrupam
Active Level 4
Promotions
yes this s pen in lite model jst doesn't come with gyro. others same as note 10. nd its gives premium type experience.