cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tap your Galaxy 5x or more this month, using Samsung Pay and you could WIN!

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 12:27 PM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions
Imagine getting rewarded just for being savvy by using the safest & simplest method of paying? 😜 Tap your Galaxy 5x or more this month, using Samsung Pay and you could WIN a Galaxy Tab A7! 💃 Download Samsung Pay here, from a compatible device: http://bit.ly/2M76oqN

adriaan86
Active Level 3
Promotions
I wish that one day Samsung Pay will work in Namibia.... We have most of the banks SA have, cannot see why they cannot get the service going here...
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hi Adriaan, we'll try and work on it. 

adriaan86
Active Level 3
Promotions
Thanks, will be great. We've got the same banks and same infrastructure as most banks and retailers as in SA.
0 Likes
Vic6704
Active Level 1
Promotions
was just informed do not quality for a tv because provider not participating in deal.samsung members **bleep** and just away to make more money
0 Likes
Annerie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how is it so difficult to get my free gift, i am registered and i am doing from my new phone, so what now? Not user friendly at all
0 Likes
Corrie24
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Hi I have been waiting for my free gift since Dec 2020. They just dont get back you at all. I have upgraded to a Note 20. worst customer service I have seen.
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hi Annerie, please send your CIT/REF number to tellus@samsung.com and the relevant team will assist with this issue.

0 Likes
Dupiesmall
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I only use to to tap my phone to pay, but now shops are refusing this!
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Oh now which, retail outlets refuse?

0 Likes
Dupiesmall
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
a few stores such as pick n pay and checkers (not all stores just some), jay jays butchery and other local shops.

They say that they don't revieve the payments that are made and some shop owners say that they have a right to choose how we pay. Some shops won't even allow to tap a card.
0 Likes