cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tap your Galaxy 5x or more this month, using Samsung Pay and you could WIN!

(Topic created on: 01-26-2021 07:50 AM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions
Imagine getting rewarded just for being savvy by using the safest & simplest method of paying? 😜 Tap your Galaxy 5x or more this month, using Samsung Pay and you could WIN a Galaxy Tab A7! 💃 Download Samsung Pay here, from a compatible device: http://bit.ly/2M76oqN

Jako123
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I went through the process and have not heard anything.
0 Likes
Abidon23
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
some shop they don't even know i try twice
hluphy
Active Level 1
Promotions
try upgrading some of the security settings on fones,especially the Samsung A21...

we need to be safe and keep our devices safe
AbdullahNabbie
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
So you just tap more than times and you automatically entered. what is the voucher code they provide for?
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
Its al good, but regrettably as I just discovered ,my galaxy S21 ultra only supports nfc and not mst , and not al paypoints has nfc ,so its not gonna be a walk in the park to get those 5 transactions. Either samsung must bring that feature back or they must start offering their own paypoint machines to merchants. Mst kind of set samsung apart from apple, roomer has it that apple bought over the mst technology, so it is a big hit on samsung. Samsung has class leading ideas,but don't stick to it,it's a thing for a while,but they don't market it well and then ditch the idea,only for apple to grab it put some nice sugar coating apple treatment on it and make a killing, please,someone needs to start a campaign and market these innovations of samsung, dex is still out there, the smart tags are coming, please they need to be introduced to the public.
0 Likes
DroidFixit
Active Level 3
Promotions
a lot of stores because of the situation we're in upgraded their terminals to support contactless payment methods so, I also was worried but when I went to some shops,,I saw quite a lot have upgraded their terminals to NFC ones,,,just try them. some aren't friendly of course but, hey.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
that is so true,I tried it just now and yes,the nfc is a bit more user friendly, no code needed,because with the mst I had to do a virtual swipe and some terminals needed a code ,this just worked like a tap and scan card,I guess samsung has something good going for them now and they are still one up on other brands.
shapiro40
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I wouldn't die before I get it
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
I saw samsung at least updated some of the prices on their site,but the category banners does not correspond to what you select. If samsung wants us to buy from the store, online they better update their prices,and ad all their stores to the map,only the one in the cape shows up,please samsung, your products are good,but please in south africa do some seo and better web design on your site and make it seamless like the I store. I'm still struggling to get a price on a usb adapter for my jack - type headphones and the generic headphones shows usb not supported
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Promotions
Hi Pierre, thank you so much for your feedback. We'll work on this.
0 Likes