Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tab S7+ Keyboard Cover and Buds Live Promo with Vodacom

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 06:39 PM)
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

Vodacom has a deal in their brochure for the Tab S7+ where you get the Buds Live and Keyboard Cover as promotional gifts when taking the device on one of their contracts.

The Buds Live and Keyboard Cover need to be redeemed from Samsung.  Is it possible to confirm that the promotional gifts are still available / valid?

9 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Promotions
Nothing is never sure with samsung promotions
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Promotions
Eish why don't they package it in the box
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Promotions
Doing some searching on these forums it seems there's always issues with these promotions 🙄
0 Likes
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
You're right about that cowboy 600. A lot of negative sentiment here. People feel let down and betrayed despite being loyal return customers. Not a good look....at all.
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Promotions
I agree, which is totally understandable and frankly a bit shocking from Samsung.

I've redeemed a promotional gift once with one of my previous phones and it was pretty seamless, so something must've broken in their process at some point 🤷🏻
CeboGift
Active Level 5
Promotions
Usually promotions are valid for a certain duration and and there is a limited number of stock .
0 Likes
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Promotions
I understand. I'm hoping Samsung can give some indication as to whether this specific promotion is still valid and some sort of idea on whether there is still stock available
0 Likes
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Promotions
Still no response from Samsung or a representative??
0 Likes
Cowboy600
Active Level 1
Promotions
I guess I'll answer my own question then 🙄 Well partly anyway...

Picked up my device today and the keyboard cover came in the box 🕺🏻 So just the Buds need to be redeemed. Now the question is how do I redeem the Buds? On the Members app on my Tab S7+ I'm logged in with my Samsung account but there's nothing in the Benefits section. I've updated the Members app to the latest version. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Rebooted my device. All of that still results in the Benefits section being blank and I can't see where else I'm supposed to redeem the Buds.

Anyone had any luck redeeming it?
0 Likes