Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tab A7 Lite no feedback

(Topic created on: 03-24-2022 11:22 AM)
Andridos
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
So it's been more than a month since I've ''successfully'' claimed the tablet on this promo and still nothing. Contacted support and got the generic response of "high volume blah blah delays blah blah". Purchased the S21 FE from Mtn and was told they came with the snapdragon chipset...which is not the case. Then I come to find out the software on it, especially the opengl, is glitchy and an update on the OneUI is pending to be released for this model somewhere between now and forever. And to top it off, the tablet delivery has gone AWOL. I'm usually not one to complain about anything but through this whole process I've come to regret the purchase. Planned on giving the tab to my daughter for her 8th birthday, which is 5 April, but I can't see delivery materialising in the near future. As customers, we need transparency, honesty and some definitive correspondence to ease our minds and I think this is lacking. Please take the time to look after the people who have decided to support your brand
12 Comments
Mdub
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
In a similar position, it's the lack of actual communication that's frustrating. How did you find out about the snapdragon chipset?
Andridos
Active Level 1
Promotions
I contacted mtn support to find out. The staff in-store didnt know what I was talking about. Mine has the exynos chipset...not bad but not great either.
0 Likes
darrenius
Active Level 3
Promotions
In the same boat. Bought the s22 Ultra with the free earbuds. Sent my invoice and everything through. After 2 days I didn't receive any confirmation. Then followed up and still no reply. If only someone simply contacted you to provided updates that would be enough for me. But now we end up having to reach out continuously
Bels
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same here. Tried calling...emailing...nothing!!
Mills
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Me too I ve successfully claimed the tablet on this promo and still nothing. It been a month now I'm very disappointed with samsung
Stacey242
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Me too!!!! Wanted the tab for my boy and now no one has a decent answer for me and apparently there was only 250 free tabs available. Worst advertising EVER! not a very happy customer right now!!!
RickBro
Active Level 7
Promotions
𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 😤. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Andridos apologies for the delay. Please be advised that due to the popularity of the S21FE 5G we’re experiencing high claim volumes.

We would like to assure you that we are processing your claims and we will keep you updated on your deliveries.

0 Likes
Rex79
Active Level 2
Promotions
Same here. I got through to a landline and received a response to my email as I complained but to date nothing received.Screenshot_20220327-110452_Gmail.jpg