Original topic:

Summary of Samsung S20 series

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 12:09 PM)
MrGEEK
★★
Options
Promotions
What is up guys,

Here I am with another new post about the devices which Samsung unveiled in its global event called Unpacked.

In this post I am going to talk about another additions in the S series family named as S20, S20 plus and S20 Ultra.

The major attraction points for these devices are their Camera, 120Hz display, For the first time flat screen after so long and last but not the least 8K video recording with 24fps.

Here I presents the specs sheet 

So much hype about the 108 MP, 100X digital zoom and it can be seem delivering the performance atleast in videos yet presented by Samsung and some other members also.

But the main results can only be seen when we get the chance to put them in test under real conditions and scenarios.

For the first time they came with 8K video recording but with some twists as for 8K recording we need 33MP and in S20 and S20 plus we have only one camera which is of 64MP which supports this but the main problem is that camera is the telephoto one so the videos came about a little zoomed
But no such problem with S20 ultra.

So atlast Samsung starts to participate in the race for higher refresh rate displays and came up with 120hz display in all the S20 series models but here also there is some compromise, as at 120hz you can go max upto 1080p but at 60hz you can get 1440p quality support.

Plus the Google also announced the Duo support inbuilt feature in Samsungs Message app.

Plus Samsung partnered with Xbox to drop consoles which can directly be used with S20 series for games.

All the S20 models supports 5G but only S20 ultra supports millimetre wave in addition. So you can expect some fast speed networking but not much of advancements from 4G.

With so much promises lets see if the device keep them up or not

Atlast I would like to Congratulate my fellow BA member @Karan Singh which represent India on behalf of Samsung India Members in the unpacked event at San Francisco and has done a remarkable work so far there. 

You can checkout some clips from the event on Samsung India insta page.

Do tell me about your views on the S20 lineups in the comment section.

Till then signing of, 
MrGEEK

3 Comments
Promotions
It is honor for me! Thanks for this man! Really appreciated!
Promotions
So nice to have you in this family mate✌🏻.
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
congratulations
0 Likes