Original topic:

So, Having Been A Samsung Brand Ambassador! 🔥

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 03:11 AM)
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Options
Promotions
The absolute life of parties, this is Dhruv Jain from Namma Bengaluru! 

Having just completed my BSc in Biotechnology from St. Joseph's College, I'm currently working in the family business, helping with marketing and sales. Anything tech, music or photography, I'm game! Oh yes, throw in some good food to the mix too! 

I've been a part of the Samsung Members' Community for almost a year now, same goes for the amount of time I've been an ambassador. My contributions to the community vary, spanning from tips on how one can have the best experience using the Game Launcher, to firing up the buzz around the latest Galaxy on the block! 

Samsung has conducted multiple events that I've been a part of, The Galaxy M Series Launch, the Galaxy S10 launch livestream, The Galaxy Note 10 launch and the India Ready Action Event, to name a few. Not just that, I also featured on Samsung's page in a video around the Note 10 launch, which has got to be my best experience being an ambassador. 

Coming to the device that I use, I'm currently on my trusty Galaxy S9+, before which I was running the S7 Edge. ❤️

6 Comments
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Promotions
proud brand ambassadors :smiling-face:
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Promotions
Absolutely, Harsha! 😁🔥
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Promotions