Original topic:

Single device for Smartwatch and Smartphone?

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 05:37 PM)
Manvik3434
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Friends Samsung is rumored to launch a foldable phone. I am not sure if its true but what if it turns out to be a truth? Won't it be a game changer here in India? Guys we are a big market and almost all manufacturers know this but I think only Samsung knows how to establish a trustful relationship with its customer. Guys the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem is a miracle in itself now what if Samsung launches a foldable smartphone that also works as a Smartwatch, would it not crash the market of Apple and ilks? As per my understanding, Samsung would surely launch one such phone in Indian market before anyone else does. Given Samsung's brand value I think the phone would set the record of all time bestseller. I am more than excited to see its launching and not to mention gonna buy the day Samsung launhes it. So folks! Aren't you excited for the same? Well, if you too are equally excited, I want to inform you in advance that the demands would be on the top as soon as it hits the floor so just focus on pre-order as the probability of getting the miracle in your hands is higher in this case.

0 Likes
2 Comments
HarshalNaik
Active Level 6
Promotions
I dont think it will be a hit in India as it costs around $200USD which is too much
0 Likes
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Promotions

wow nice post

0 Likes