Original topic:

Samsung unfair trade practices and offers redemtion

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 04:32 PM)
NNiru
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I would suggest all the members here not to buy samsung products provided with future redemption either from Samsung Shop, online retailers or offline retailers. Do consider the product purchase only when you either have time to fight with their support or ready to loose the offer. Check out yourself on this very forum for redemption related issue before you make a purchase decesion.

Most important thing is customer support either ask you to wait for 24 - 48 hours and retry or conclude you are not eligible though you meet all the terms & conditions without explaining why.

If you are already following up with them, create a request and document the conversations becuase they will change the words at later stage.

All the best for your fight for your consumer rights. 

7 Comments
NNiru
Active Level 2
Promotions
Update: I have filed a compliant with National Consumer Helpline and planning to file a Misleading ads on both flipkart and samsung
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NNiru
Active Level 2
Promotions
I have written/spoke to dozens of people @Samsung including head of Customer Support and CEO office. None of them took responsibility. I dont know if you can get me something beyond this. This is truely a negligence and Misleading Advertisements. Samsung Support is beyond my words. They just say you are not eligible and do not provide a justification for ineligibility. All they know is Samsung database doesn't show your Imei as eligible but they should also know that I am not the one who updates the database and fix it. Poor guys
0 Likes
gopiDeshmukh
Active Level 2
Promotions
I also faced same issue.... in fact they clearly denying this offer. And if you ask flipkart I am pretty sure they will also reject request.
0 Likes
NNiru
Active Level 2
Promotions
I returned the mobile and got the full refund.. Here is what I did if you are intrested:
1. Have Samsung Support send you in written that you are not eligible
2. Open a request with Flipkart with email snapshot from Samsung
3. Wait for a week for resolution
4. Go download the National Consumer Helpline app and register yourself
5. Raise a complaint with Order No.
6. Do not agree for any settlement like we will refund 499 rupees or buy with original price we will refund the amount to your flipkart wallet.

I have asked flipkart to either refund the original price of the buds or ship me @499 else take the mobile back and refund the money. FYI, they accepted the return after a month of purchase date and refunded the money including the insurance purchased against the mobile and then close the consumer helpline case. Hope this helps many of you
gopiDeshmukh
Active Level 2
Promotions
Can you help me to understand point 6 means they want us to buy buds at regular price and then they will send us the flipkart wallet cash?????

Also did you got exactly we were shown we are not eligible is this samsung's fault or flipkarts????
0 Likes
NNiru
Active Level 2
Promotions
I really don't know whose fault it is but they can't fix it. Yes, your understanding is right on #6
0 Likes