Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung is pathetic!!!!

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 08:28 AM)
Lestie
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Good day I'm sorry but this is unacceptable! I've already been in contact with Samsung through your website as well as the Samsung members app. Hence the lack of communication and unhelpful responses I get from you, I've reached out via email. You have now asked me once again to send through all my documents sustaining this upgrade I have done. I have already sent you all the information regarding this issue, and now you want me to go and explain the issue ONCE AGAIN!!!! I will once again explain to you my frustration in this whole process since receiving this Note 20 Ultra, there has been nothing but disappointment from Samsung. This still seems like false advertisement, only to intrigue and trick customers into thinking that it is a "massive" deal to get a voucher along with the phone. The lack of service I get from Samsung is disgusting, and if my wishes are not met by end of next week (23 October 2020) I will make sure every single person on social media knows just exactly how pathetic Samsung is!! Regards
3 Comments
Andani
Active Level 3
Promotions
Their member app it's like Hello Peter, instead of being a helpful tool to resolve their customer's issue, they've even masterd the art of ignoring our issues as well, sometimes they'll even ask you to resend an email to the very same email address that's not even responding or aknowledging to have received the emails. I even tried their Twitter page but they just ignore me.

SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE IS DISGUSTING.
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Promotions
My exact same experience and various other customers too. All promised gifts and when claimed the documents thats given too them was incorrect documents. In my case I bought their care+ with the same documents and it got verified in real time. I complained every where, and only after the 4th complain on HelloPeter they responded. Few days later and now its back to ignoring me. It is not even about the promotion anymore its just Samsung's blatant lack of customer care and ethics.
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
Wow I have similar experience with claiming gifts. The is no proper information regarding the documents required. I have even called my service provider and connected them with Samsung but even between them they failed to send the documents. Even as they fail to assist me, nobody calls me to notify me of the progress of my query. I think they hope that I would eventually give up.