Original topic:

Samsung helps India fight against COVID 19 surge with $5 million donation

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 04:00 PM)
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Options
Promotions

India is in the midst of perhaps the worst COVID19 surge seen in the region. Hospitals and medical facilities are buckling under the immense stress being placed upon them. Despite stringent measures to control the outbreak, the situation is far from under control.

Being a responsible corporate citizen, Samsung has joined India in its fight against the COVID19 pandemic. The company has pledged $5 million in a donation to support the ongoing efforts.

This is Samsung’s second support package for India’s COVID19 fight

Samsung will be providing $5 million (INR 37 Crores) to help India during the current surge. Donations from this amount will be disbursed to central and state governments. The funds will boost the healthcare section with necessary medical equipment for hospitals.

The company has taken this decision after consultation with the relevant stakeholders in India and assessing the needs of local administrations. $3 million out of the pledged amount will be donated to the Centre and the states of Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.

Samsung will also be providing $2 million worth of medical supplies. This includes 100 Oxygen Concentrators, 3,000 Oxygen Cylinders and one million LDS syringes. These supplies will be offered to the states of Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.

Furthermore, Samsung will also cover the vaccination costs of more than 50,000 eligible employees and beneficiaries in India. The vaccination drive will include all Samsung Experience Consultants that work at electronic retail stores in India.

Samsung had also made a significant contribution in April last year to support India’s fight against the pandemic. It provided a donation to the Central government and support to the local administration in Noida.

We(Indians) are grateful to Samsung, thank you Samsung for doing such supports 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

16 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Yes.
#Samsung Rocks 😎😎😎🤟🤟🤟
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Always it will 🤟🤟🤟
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Yes. 😆😆😆
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Chinese brand has made trap around us, most people are unable to understand that Redmi, Poco, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, Oneplus, IQoo they all have a plan, every price bracket has been handled by some specific brand, and we all are being trapped.
vikas33346
Expert Level 1
Promotions
Bro I have m31 buy before 1.2 year and i am heavy user average daily use 11.5 hours but no lag no heating I am also use in charging every day play game like pubg ,cod but why other people say Samsung is worst I am not facing issues after every update and Samsung one ui 3.1 is best ui in all over ui
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Many people have different opinions, they may not agree with us but they can't deny the fact that Samsung is the most secured Android smartphone brand. 😃😃😃👍👍👍
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Promotions
👍👍👍🤝🤝🤝