cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung has no PR service or Decency to apologize !

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 01:58 PM)
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
After struggling a month the get my R4000 e voucher & then eventually redeemed & received.
They ( Samsung ) have yet to issue me with an apology, formal or informal it does not matter !
My mobile operator had to get involved to try & resolve this issue for me.
 I own many samsung products in my home  
( fridge, 4 previois phones etc) 
& will be getting rid of them since Samsung does not bother to call back or have any decency to iasue an apology now that i have my gift its swept under the carpet with them...
Everyone everywhere online is complaining on lack or no service at all. I sent many,many emails, complained on Hellopeter, Facebook & the reply is
 " they will call me back " 1 month in...Nothing !
I had to battle since the 24th August.
This is not how business be done by a leading brand... I won't forget what samsung did & i will make sure others know it too
#Nocallbacks #NoApologies #Samsungdoesnotcare !

10 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Jwulfer 

Thank you for bringing that to our attention, we apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding your voucher claim. Samsung appreciates your input and will be forwarded to the relevant department. 

0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
oh really
what department is this?
the art of deception ? oh yes and the matter will be escalated sky high .... yes yes ....indeed. @jwulfer please let us know where this goes...
0 Likes
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Please this is the 100th time I posted, emailed & escalated even sites that take you " samsung" to task claim they will escalate it. A month later not a single call or apology....I wonder how you guys can ethically moderate a site knowing samsung does not respond ?!!
Must be frustrating Thousands of disgruntled customers same boat as me.
... But i am different here, Samsung barked up the wrong tree. I am not prepared to let this go & will forward all the emails to my relevant departments such as Advertising Board, S.A.B etc.
No Apology before,during & after gift was redeemed.
Forward it to your " relevant departments " CC them to call you when they have called me....then wait & wait see if they do !
0 Likes
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Dear Moderator, It has now been 2 months without an apology or responses & nunerous emails sent & promises by the likes of you forwarded to the relevant departments is false news because
" SAMSUNG DOES NOT RESPOND OR APOLOGISE "
I recommend you post the above capatalised sentence around all your posts, forums & main site & that no forwarding solves problems.

I can insist on this now & will ensure all my colleagues know about it too !

Thank you Samsung for the worst consumer experience in my entire life.
Everyone who reads this please note :
Moderators & Samsung themselves do not apologise nor solves escalated issues.
I will gladly dispense my experience & if you have similar make it known !!!
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
I agree and share your sentiment .... I haven't yet got my voucher or anything 😕
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
also complain about each unhelpful.... we will escalate the matter( how useless ) you have .... clearly they don't know how to work or are in it together to steal our vouchers ... either way Samsungs archilles heal is exposed.... and they are ignoring this .... which will either be the worst decision or an epic epic fall. sad to see a giant be reduced to this
0 Likes
maryke
Active Level 4
Promotions
you can phone email post no response and if you get one we are escalating
0 Likes
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Exactly....they have been escalating for a month now ... ! Either they are running a snail service or hiding from taking responsibility ! ( i would say the latter)
0 Likes
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Do take note : I had received my voucher & got my gift. The issue is that they cannot apologiize for the month long struggle at all, My mobile operator had to fight on my behalf after they declined my documents & then suddenly it was accepted ( The same ones later) I am making sure that my house will be free from every samsung product incl my stove & fridge by month end except this phone i am contracted to for 2 years...
Thereafter i will be free from a failed brand that has NO respect for their customers. ITS DISGUSTING !
0 Likes