Original topic:

Samsung failed to innovation why should i switch to Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 06:43 PM)
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I don't understand why Samsung make us disappointed we pay more money than others smartphone for innovation but compared to other smartphone manufacturers Samsung try to give less features cheaper hardware but selling in higher price ..... Samsung A10 got android 10 but M10 there is no any news. why should we upgrade to Samsung again when our experience is not good with Samsung. Samsung try to make best by their software optimizations and cheap hardware with best looking but highly priced. recently in markets I'm try to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy phone's to Samsung A51 but when i compare to mi i totally changed my mind why becuse i got gorilla glass 5 protection both side front and back . super Amoled displays with underdiaplay fingerprint scanners best in performance snapdragon sd 855 processor. but same investment in Samsung i got chipset plastic back protection with exynos 9611 it's totally disappointed with Samsung and i realise foolish mad choose Samsung brands for waste their money's. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Promotions
what do you thinks Samsung is yours own manufacturer company.... iPhone also collects your data Same as Samsung.... we are not bill Bill Gates Samsung and redmi run same google android systems so do not waste more money on plastic phones as like Samsung.... i don't care Chinese or Korean i just care where i investment...
0 Likes
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Promotions
plastic phones with exynos 9611 processor they give just update for few major set's with high prices or high performance snapdragon 855 processor with gorilla glass full high performance mobile that easily compare with Samsung Galaxy s10 ... if you really need secure and security's then buy iPhone's Samsung also made in china global version...
0 Likes