Original topic:

Samsung failed to innovation why should i switch to Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 07:20 PM)
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I don't understand why Samsung make us disappointed we pay more money than others smartphone for innovation but compared to other smartphone manufacturers Samsung try to give less features cheaper hardware but selling in higher price ..... Samsung A10 got android 10 but M10 there is no any news. why should we upgrade to Samsung again when our experience is not good with Samsung. Samsung try to make best by their software optimizations and cheap hardware with best looking but highly priced. recently in markets I'm try to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy phone's to Samsung A51 but when i compare to mi i totally changed my mind why becuse i got gorilla glass 5 protection both side front and back . super Amoled displays with underdiaplay fingerprint scanners best in performance snapdragon sd 855 processor. but same investment in Samsung i got chipset plastic back protection with exynos 9611 it's totally disappointed with Samsung and i realise foolish mad choose Samsung brands for waste their money's. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Promotions
Then, just shift to Mi. will be good for you buddy
0 Likes
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Promotions
yes next upgrade should be redmi but i still have Samsung Galaxy A20 M10 j7 and j 7 2016 my next upgrade should out from Samsung
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
You want all his data to be leaked to chinese servers by moving to MI?
0 Likes
myonedreams
Active Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Promotions
I am kind of a practical guy and I prefer security over flashy specification.
so, I will always prefer samsung as the karnel version of samsung is strong and I use very less third party and free applications. so, After 2 years, There is no such drop in my j6 in performance as well as battery.

but apna apna choice hota hain. So, koi v kuch v kharid sakta hain.
We are no one to judge.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions

ever since Samsung is copying china Samsung is losing the ground on its own 

0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Hey buddy safety and security is important rite now so better stay away from Chinese phones for time being.
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Promotions
If he is now worried about his data security then who the hell am I man ???
use jo thik lage, wo karein.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Its left to him bro I have just suggested him.
0 Likes