Original topic:

Samsung Upgrade offer

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 07:48 PM)
Samfan1
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
I have Galaxy S10 and I want to upgrade it to s20.My galaxy App shows my s10 base price for exchange is 37777 and 5000rs extra off if I purchase galaxy s20 but all shops denied me for exchange so samsung why make this type of offer when they don't work on Ground 
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Go to samusng own shop means samsung outlet shop and you show this offers available
0 Likes
Promotions
Bro first of all I will recommend you not to buy S20 series or you will regret. You can try Note 10+ or Note20 Ultra if you wanna but stay away from S20.

Second you have to generate the online quote(In my Galaxy app) and show that quote number to Samsung Brand shops.
Or You can place order online on Samsung Shop and you need not to goto any shop.
0 Likes
unitin78
Active Level 3
Promotions
Why not S20 series? Atleast it has 120Hz display
0 Likes
Promotions
bro that's just gimmick, your phone will only run on 60hz cus of overheating issue.

for more info and see how pathetic S20 and note 20 series are, Google S20 Exynos problems and u will know.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Promotions
Try purchasing online.
0 Likes
unitin78
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have the same experience. Few days ago, MyGalaxy price was 35k and now it is 45k but the shops deny that they even have any exchange service. Tried using Samsung store but they say that variations in price on MyGalaxy app is not something that they can provide for S10+
0 Likes