Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S22

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 12:51 PM)
DilloMami
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi guys did any of you get your galaxy buds when you purchased the s22? I bought mine early March and am still waiting, they don't even reply calls.
8 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi DilloMami,

Apologies for the delay regarding the promotional gifts, due to certain macro conditions, there have been some production and associated shipping delays of the Galaxy S22 Ultra gifts. We sincerely ask for your patience as we work to resolve this issue. Because we’re your biggest fan, we want to reassure you, that you will receive your Galaxy S22 Ultra gift.

Kindly contact the promotions department for further advice on the Galaxy S22 promotional gift, please use the contact details below.

Contact number: 0876550515

Email: samsung@altron.com

DilloMami
Active Level 1
Promotions
That number just rings with no answer, I have been calling multiple times. I have sent through an email and waiting for you guys to reply.
This is very disappointing of you guys, why would you play your customers like this? Can we get the buds or the least communicate so we know where we stand.
0 Likes
DanielS22
Active Level 2
Promotions
They are not answering calls you'll be waiting for 10+ minutes, even now I haven't gotten my buds though was sent email 18 working days ago that I will receive them in 14 working days. I bought my S22 on 30 March. Samsung is taking us for a ride 🚮
0 Likes
AngeloW
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Nope also waiting still
DilloMami
Active Level 1
Promotions
Very disappointing of samsung
0 Likes
AngeloW
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Got mine on Monday just waited 3 weeks
0 Likes
DanielS22
Active Level 2
Promotions
Nope been a whole month for me and the gifts department they keep referring us to doesn't even bother replying us🚮
DilloMami
Active Level 1
Promotions
They don't answer calls or even reply to our emails. Am so disappointed
0 Likes