Original topic:

Samsung S22 Ultra Pre-Booked Freebies

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 05:55 PM)
Umairshams
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hello,
Please anyone can guide me regarding the Samsung S22 Ultra Pre-Booked Freebies? I have been trying to order my freebies from the last 2 weeks but I haven't been able to get stock for black color leather cover and now when I have checked again so even the Galaxy Buds pro are gone out of stock as well. I have given my email address to get stock alert earlier for leather cover and yet again for buds Pro as well but now I'm panicking as the time for promotion is running out.

Can anyone from Samsung guide me on this or anyone in community who is facing the same issue as mine ?

0 Likes
10 Comments
Billydot
Active Level 3
Promotions
Going out of stock is not good
0 Likes
AbubakarMunir
Active Level 3
Promotions
I received my pre order gifts last week.
You don't need to panic
They will surely restock them. Coupon is valid till 31st may.
You have more than 40 days to redeem it.
I know it will be hard to wait but you will get your gifts.
Umairshams
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes I will now check thrice in a day to see the stocks availability because I assume they don't send you an email notification for stock availability
Promotions
Out of stock wala issue bilkul exist kr rha hai, but don't panic 31May tk ap k paas time hai, to redeem ur vocuher. #Chill #S22_Ultra
Umairshams
Active Level 1
Promotions
Inshallah
0 Likes
Imtiaz-Khan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
When I was redeeming my voucher, black leather cover was out of stock so I selected burgundy color instead. Burgundy color leather cover will also look better as I have seen in reviews videos. Besides you have many options available in market for black leather cover whic will max cost you 1000 rupees but burgundy color is not common and hardly to find in the market. You should have redeemed free voucher at first place because it is hard to wait for something you get free but I hope you will get your buds pro and black leather cover soon in the stock. Keep coming atleast once or twice to check the stock availability. I have redeemed my voucher three days ago and will take 10 days to receive the order according to samsung customer care representative.
0 Likes
Umairshams
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes, I will wait for a while and if I don't get the stock for black so I will order burgundy cover. My phone is black so I wanted the black one
0 Likes
FahadNini
Active Level 2
Promotions
Bro as we talked on my post. Order burgundy for me? Please? I have black one
0 Likes
Umairshams
Active Level 1
Promotions
Bro, the burgundy is still not available. Only white cover is available and pro buds are back in stock now
0 Likes