Original topic:

Samsung, Real Swag (Apple ki **bleep** **bleep** Phiss)

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 01:19 AM)
kushal
Active Level 9
Options
Promotions
Haha yes as the subject sugesst, Apple ki ho gai **bleep** **bleep** phiss.
As in, Samsung by launch S10 family, showed the real public, the real device which is worth a penny which you pay.
Galaxy S10 completely shattered the, revenue model of Apple IPhone XR. The apple company is now forced to decrease the price by a huge margin,  so now lets talk straight. 

Last night only,  Apple reduced the price of IPhone XR by 17 thousand, yes the Origina Price was 76,000 , for a single camers, Normal LCD display phone, now the Price is 60,000

So what to say about this ?
I read somewhere.
Apple reduced the profits margin to 3-4% 
Distributor are going for reverse logistic. 

So finally apple accepted,  their strategy was wrong this time. 
What say guys ?
Apple ki **bleep** **bleep*** phiss or not ?

0 Likes
8 Comments
maan22
Active Level 7
Promotions
vo sab to thik hai bt bhai itni frustration kyu hai tuje apple se🤣 itni khushi ho rhi hai tuje🤣
0 Likes
zee1232
Active Level 6
Promotions
actually ab bhi price jada hai....20 hazar ka milna chahiye ye set
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Promotions
lol ye koi chinese phone nahi hain 20 hajar me milne ke liye its worlds top luxurious mobile brands phone .
0 Likes
zee1232
Active Level 6
Promotions
ye luxurious brand me heera moti thode jada he ....chinese maal hi to istemaal karte hain ye iphone wale..sirf assemble u.s me karte hain
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Promotions
do you know anything about brand value have you read economics? so tell me why nano car is so cheap but not ferari or mercedes bentz its the same reason here . yes it equipped with smooth fluent ui, powerful A series processor and 5 years of software support ..which even samsung cant provide this all adds up in cost. And you want it in 20k. MI is best for you not even Samsung. They dont use chinese maal they use their own custom designed CPU ,Graphic Card and Memorys , but its assembled in China because labour cost is low there.
0 Likes
HerculePoirot
Active Level 6
Promotions
That phone is still way overpriced at 60,000.
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Promotions
i dont think so
0 Likes
Promotions
lolz read carefully you can avail this only if you buy it using credit card

means you are fooled by them again
0 Likes