Original topic:

Samsung Promotions Delivery A Bust

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 02:09 PM)
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Greetings all Samsung Members,

Unfortunately this is a post where we need to call out Samsung's inability to provide it's customers with efficient service. This includes verify@samsung.com who I assume are appointed as the gateway to assisting customers when it comes to questions or assistance that is needed with regards to promotions. 

Don't get me wrong. The products are great 👍but I think that's why there is a reluctance to answer or assist the so many loyal Samsung customers when they lodge complaints or highlight the poor customer service Samsung offers. 

Businesses become to large because of it's loyal customers and the customers are rewarded with a customer service that is to high up to deal with us smaller fish.

One of the biggest challenges I have noted on our Samsung Members platform. Is Samsung's inability to stick by their commitment when it comes to there promotions and promises to deliver. 

We as the customers acknowledge the fact that Samsung has great products by purchasing them and some staying loyal to Samsung over many, many years.

However not only us loyal customers, but all customers, deserve better service and urgency when it come to claiming promotions. I.e. non deliverance on the S20 buds promotion and now we see it again with the Note 20 smart tv promotion. 

On this post I offer Samsung's representatives a chance to clarify why this is a problem and why they are unable to deliver on there promises. 

Once again, no one is ditching the product. However a great product should alway come with an even better customer experience. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Good day Nickolas

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving service.

Your feedback has been well received and we will forward it to the relevant department to look into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Andani
Active Level 3
Promotions
I've never been frustrated with "reputable" service provider like I've been with Samsung.
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Good day Nickolas

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving service.

Your feedback has been well received and we will forward it to the relevant department to look into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Thank you Togo_sam05.

I appreciate the effort to atleast respond on my post. That's already much better service than I have had from Samsung over the last year.

While you are looking into this matter can you also have a look and see why the "Buy a Note" tab is not reflecting in the benefits page. I believe there are many members that are trying to claim the Samsung Note 20 "Free Samsung Smart TV" promotion. But when we go to the home page the tab is not there for us to follow the claim instructions.
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
afternoon Togo_sam05,

Do you have any further feedback on why we do not see the "Buy a Note tab" under benefits? We are still stuck with not been able to claim the promotion.
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Do you have any further feedback on why we do not see the "Buy a Note tab" under benefits? We are still stuck with not been able to claim the promotion.
0 Likes
JanineLaG
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am also here trying to figure out where to claim my free tv. I would NOT upgraded now if I knew this was a SCAM!!!!
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi JanineLaG,

I really don't think this is a scam. Samsung just need to get there platforms and services sorted out. I have tried to claim this same TV promotion through a number of platforms, so let's hope it works out.

I will keep you posted if I succeed and please same from your side.
0 Likes
jaysew
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I tried claiming the buds after I received my device only to be told the buds had been sold out two days before I received my device. I would not have known this because you can only claim the buds on the Samsung Members app. To top it off, the promotion was still live and available to customers who were non the wiser as they would be cheated into a purchase, without the reward of the buds promotion.
I was told by the Samsung consultant to take it up with my service provider as it was a promotion subject to availability.
Is it not then the responsibility of Samsung to tell the service provider to no longer promote a device with the "free" buds due to them being out of stock?
I was so so disappointed as this is my first ever Samsung device, the A31.
jman101
Active Level 1
Promotions
Is this possible in 2023
0 Likes