Original topic:

Samsung Members Customer Service Feature

(Topic created on: 01-22-2019 08:01 PM)
admin_1
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
We continue to thank you for your loyalty with Samsung products. To further enhance your overall experience, the customer service feature of Samsung Members has been improved.
The following features are available for your customer service needs:

1. Register your products. Your mobile phone is automatically registered under your registered Samsung account; however, other Samsung devices including your TV, refrigerator, washing machine, system air conditioning system, and others can also be registered. Samsung Members is not limited to mobile phones only.
2. Access a list of FAQs related to your product
3. Send Feedback by asking question or reporting errors of your phone directly from Samsung Members.
4. Connect with Samsung Toll Free number
5. Access Live chat service
6. Get details for available service locations
7. Use the Remote Support service.

[Latest Features]
8. For mobile phones, you can pre-book a repair of your phones to available service center with the convenient date and time slot.
9. For TV and other home appliances, you can make a service request from the application and just wait for our experts to contact you for support.
10. Track repairs for mobile phone pre-booking and consumer electronics service request that was requested in Samsung Members

Please check out the above CS features by opening the Samsung Members -> Support.
182 Comments
YaVR
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have an issue with my note 9 camera. the shutter speed is too slow and often the shots taken are blurry. please help me out.
0 Likes
Evans1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hello my galaxy s7 edge was stolen a out 3 weeks ago. I have been tracking it on Samsung find my device but to no avail. please help me to tack my phone as it has very sensitive information
0 Likes
brijkeshkumar
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
brijkesh Kumar is a great samsung Galaxy model
0 Likes
Hasib503900
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) This device will get updates Android pie os?????
0 Likes
Rere7
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
why is my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 getting hot each time I tried playing with it?
0 Likes
Wazz
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have Note 8 for almost 18 months and l love the performance, also i have Note 3 which is not working, need your support to fix for a very low price, Thanks.
0 Likes
HuCeN1990
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
my s8 plus iris scaning not working nw...
0 Likes
Bingo1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi im using a samsung note 9.. just bought it last week.. but there's a problem in the batteria and it drains realy fast...

pls reply asap and how i can solve this one..
thank you for the possitive response and have a good day
0 Likes
Meleabea
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
do samsung actually answer any if these questions?
0 Likes
aasif003
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hiii, i would like to ask regarding my note 8,
Last week i received an Android Pie Update, but i feel battery backup of my device is dragging fast and the device is heating while charging , please fix the problem.
0 Likes