Original topic:

Samsung Members Customer Service Feature

(Topic created on: 01-22-2019 08:01 PM)
admin_1
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
We continue to thank you for your loyalty with Samsung products. To further enhance your overall experience, the customer service feature of Samsung Members has been improved.
The following features are available for your customer service needs:

1. Register your products. Your mobile phone is automatically registered under your registered Samsung account; however, other Samsung devices including your TV, refrigerator, washing machine, system air conditioning system, and others can also be registered. Samsung Members is not limited to mobile phones only.
2. Access a list of FAQs related to your product
3. Send Feedback by asking question or reporting errors of your phone directly from Samsung Members.
4. Connect with Samsung Toll Free number
5. Access Live chat service
6. Get details for available service locations
7. Use the Remote Support service.

[Latest Features]
8. For mobile phones, you can pre-book a repair of your phones to available service center with the convenient date and time slot.
9. For TV and other home appliances, you can make a service request from the application and just wait for our experts to contact you for support.
10. Track repairs for mobile phone pre-booking and consumer electronics service request that was requested in Samsung Members

Please check out the above CS features by opening the Samsung Members -> Support.
182 Comments
BRaVe1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hello. good morning all. i think the post is straight forward that if we need help, we can use the support section to post our problem and get help from there.
mdsamad
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
admin to me
0 Likes
Tank1
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
hello
I have problems in Note 9 hang everytime can someone help this pls
0 Likes
Donwilliams
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I can help u with it
0 Likes
hamja1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
sir why dont have Good lock 2018 in may samsung note9 samsung apps im buy this in uae variant please help
julhas
Active Level 2
Promotions
Sir my mobile samsung s8 +Samsung Member Apps Can not get one UI update Please help me
crel44
Active Level 1
Promotions
March will update the S8 S8+ Pie 9 just wait.
0 Likes
crel44
Active Level 1
Promotions
On March you will avail the update of your S8+ just wait.
0 Likes
icecube1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
mine was updated on 26feb
your carrier will release it soon
0 Likes
Sanku2
Active Level 4
Promotions
Dear Team,

It's almost 3 weeks and 3 days completed why still January 2019 Andriod Security Patch update is still pending for A7 2017 but for A5 2017 is already released.

Pathetic and feel very bad in using Samsung phones..totally irritates me to keep on writing...almost the month is getting over but still I need to ask for each and every thing..kindly state why this discrimination.

Still there is no proper update Andriod Pie release for A7 2017 and ONE UI as well. At least, the security patch should have a proper update in order to avoid vulnerabilities while using your Samsung phone.

Really Atrocious and with great disappointment I am writing this to you guys...very very poor service rendered by Smasung Team.

Worst Worst Worst...I trusted you guys but no use at all...I have 4 Tabs and 8 Samung mobile phones with one Samsung Gear but it's of no use now to feel for anything.

Made a mistake in buying your brand products that too with higher/premium cost during the initial release.
0 Likes